1. Lennox JL, Landovitz RJ, Ribaudo HJ, et al; for the ACTG A5257 Team. Efficacy and tolerability of 3 nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor–sparing antiretroviral regimens for treatmentnaive volunteers infected with HIV-1: a randomized controlled equivalence trial. Ann Intern Med. 2014;161(7):461–471.
2. Rockstroh JK, DeJesus E, Lennox JL, et al; for STARTMRK Investigators. Durable efficacy and safety of raltegravir versus efavirenz when combined with tenofovir/emtricitabine in treatment naive HIV-1–infected patients: final 5-year results from STARTMRK. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2013;63(1):77–85.
3. Rockstroh JK, Lennox JL, DeJesus E, et al; for STARTMRK Investigators. Long-term treatment with raltegravir or efavirenz combined with tenofovir/emtricitabine for treatment-naive human immunodeficiency virus-1–infected patients: 156-week results from STARTMRK. Clin Infect Dis. 2011;53(8):807–816.
4. Rockstroh JK, DeJesus E, Lennox JL, et al; for STARTMRK Investigators. Durable efficacy and safety of raltegravir versus efavirenz when combined with tenofovir/emtricitabine in treatment-naive HIV-1 infected patients: final five-year results from STARTMRK (supplemental digital content). J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. http://links.lww.com/QAI/A397. Accessed 13 April 2015.
5. ISENTRESS alkalmazási előírás
6. RxList. The Internet Drug Index for prescription drugs, medications and pill identifier. http://www.rxlist.com. Accessed 13 April 2015.
7. Patel N, Abdelsayed S, Veve M, et al. Predictors of clinically significant drug-drug interactions among patients treated with nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor–, protease inhibitor–, and raltegravirbased antiretroviral regimens. Ann Pharmacother. 2011;45(3):317–324.
8. Sikka R, Magauran B, Ulrich A, et al. Bench to bedside: pharmacogenomics, adverse drug interactions, and the cytochrome P450 system. Acad Emerg Med. 2005;12(12):1227–1235.
9. Walubo A. The role of cytochrome P450 in antiretroviral drug interactions. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2007;3(4):583–598.